Director of Human Resources
3:10 PM Panel: Understanding the Optimal Hybrid Workforce Required to Respond to Digitally Enhanced Transformational Change
- What will your Future Workforce Look Like?
- Understanding the way people work and how their roles and responsibilities will change
- Delivering transformational change – the HR and Digital Teams working collaboratively to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding the psychological impact on workers in an environment of increased automation and robotics
- Building a vision for the future – how do you integrate and human and digital labour?
2:30 PM Panel: The Workplace of the Future Needs people!: Empowering your Workforce to Embrace the Demands of the Digital Working Environment
- Investing in your workforce through employee engagement strategy delivery
- Developing a culture that empowers your digital employees to achieve greater innovation, collaboration and risk taking
- Developing human skills such as empathy, communication, problem solving, persuasion, personal service, and strategic decision making for competitive advantage
- Enabling cloud based HR systems to create one view of your workforce and talent pool
- Tracking and measuring the key competences needed for organisational agility in the digital workplace