PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand
12:20 PM Reshaping your Organisation and Building your Workforce to Excel in an Environment Enhanced by New Technologies
A year on from the overhaul of its Sydney headquarters, PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand has seen significant increases in employee engagement and business performance. PepsiCo’s CIO, Ursula Phillips, will share the transformation journey – the objective, the challenges and how the change continues to impact the company’s culture and productivity.
- The cultural impact of replacing a traditional, hierarchical environment with a digitally-enabled, agile environment
- How a Connected Employee program is opening up career possibilities and enabling flexible working
- How back-office automation is removing non-value added work and freeing up time to drive business results
3:10 PM Panel: Understanding the Optimal Hybrid Workforce Required to Respond to Digitally Enhanced Transformational Change
- What will your Future Workforce Look Like?
- Understanding the way people work and how their roles and responsibilities will change
- Delivering transformational change – the HR and Digital Teams working collaboratively to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding the psychological impact on workers in an environment of increased automation and robotics
- Building a vision for the future – how do you integrate and human and digital labour?