Future Workforce 2018 Summit
Digital disruption is presenting major challenges for organisations slow to respond to the opportunities for competitive advantage and organisational agility offered by rapid advancements in technology. However, this is another major risk on the horizon.
90 percent of organizations anticipate their businesses will be disrupted by technology, only 11 percent feel like they’re ready to adapt to the digital age.
As organisations focus on digital transformation strategies and investment in new technologies, has consideration been given into ensuring that their workforce has the right skill-sets to adapt to this fast-changing work environment and take advantage of the opportunities presented?
By 2020, more than one-third of the desired skill sets of most jobs will be comprised of skills not yet considered today
Creating the future workforce today is now one of the most urgent challenges facing senior leaders across Australia. Those that do not respond to the challenges and opportunities created will soon become obsolete and be left behind in the fast paced digital economy where a digitally savvy workforce will be essential for innovation and growth.
With this in mind, our Future Workforce Summit will focus on the following key themes:
- What will your future workforce look like?
- Developing digital workforce strategies that respond to the rapidly changing technological workplace operating environment
- Exploring agile response strategies to ensure effective supply, demand and retention of talented and capable people
- Developing workforce skills that compliment and enhance the opportunities offered by an increasingly automated operating environment
Operational Excellence - Enterprise Transformation, Group Operations
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
Head of People, Culture and Change
Transforming Westpac Group HQ
Assistant Commissioner Performance and Analytics Division
NSW Public Service Commission
Head, Digital Products - Digital Strategy and Services Directorate
NSW Education Standards Authority
HR Director, East (Asia, JANZ, MET)
Home Care Heroes
Gain insights into how to prepare for the digital workforce of the future through scenario planning, risk management and workforce analytics
Explore agile response strategies to ensure the effective supply, demand and retention of digital talent
Learn how to align your workforce and HR strategy with your digital business strategy
Develop strategies to redesign your workforce in an increasingly AI and automated operating environment
Who Will You Meet?
- Digital Transformation
- Business Transformation and Technology
- Digital Talent Acquisition
- People and Culture
- Workforce Planning
From the following industries:
- Transport, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Contact Centres
- Federal and State Government
- Energy, Utilities and Resources
- Construction and Engineering